Thursday, July 28, 2016

Throwback Thursday

To that time I “fell” in the bafftub while momma was taking a baff.

This are where I was sitting which I always does when Momma is taking her baff. I like to play wif the bubbles and splash in the water ya nose.

DSC_0006

I was just sittin’ there playing in da waters when all of a sudden I was in da baff wif momma!!!

Momma was screaming for Daddy cause I couldn’t get a good grip to get out and she couldn’t get me out cause I was loosing my mind and scratching her like crazy.

DSC_0001

It was so traumatic ya’ll!!!

DSC_0002

Now guys this happened not too long after sisser Ginger had gone to da bridge…

DSC_0003

And ya nose whats I finks hers was playing a trick on me and pushed me in!!!

DSC_0004

Yep dat are what I finks!!

Well it wasn’t funny sisser not one bit!!!!

DSC_0005

xoxo,

Matilda

18 comments:

  1. Bwahaahaa! Sorry, we had a mental picture of that, and we're laughin'. Guess you don't play with the bubbles anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nose I still play wif da bubbles. I am not real good at learnin my lesson ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh yea, I can so relate! I did that once, never ever again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! that must have been a sight!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and can you believe my Daddy just laughed and laughed ;)

      Delete
  4. That happened to one of my cats once. He used to like to sit on the side of the tub and one day he fell in. I got scratched up pretty good as he struggled to get out. It was not a fun experience for either one of us. He didn't come visit me when I took baths after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. MOL the pawrentals thought it was pretty funny after the fact ;)

      Delete
  6. Matilda...I'll tell you a little secret. I did the same thing when the mom was taking a bath! Now I steer clear of the tub when she's in it. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ernie I wish I would learn like you buts I still love baff time wif Momma :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Matilda..you poor wittle ting! Yep....I bets it was Angel Ginger. :(

    {{{{{{Loads of Hugs}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, you look beautiful now after your surprise bath.

    ReplyDelete