Friday, February 16, 2018

Back In Da US of A

Our trip to Paris was a whirlwind but we had to get back home wif a quickness fur da Valentines we just nose Mama had fur us at home. So I rented a jet and flew me & Matilda home.

Matt & Matilda on a plane with word bubble (©Bell Fur Zoo)

It took a bazillion years to get back but as soon as we walked in Matilda smelled da kitty crack cat nip.

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-4

Her glued herself to da table which is a no no just a lovin on her new pressies.

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-5

Uh Matilda did ya fall asleep? Zzzzzzz

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-6

Dat jet lag must be catching up to her so we will see what Mama gots me…

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-10

OMD Mama a stuffy frisbie I wuv it!!

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-11Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-12

Oh yes I will just break it in real quick befur my nap.

~

Hey Mama I are awake now can I has my kitty stuffy opened pawease…

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-7Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-8

Oh I just wuv her so much Mama!! You are da bestest Mama in da whole world!!

Valentines Matt & Matilda 2018 (© Bell Fur Zoo)-9

Happy Valentines again my furiends!!Red heart

5 comments:

  1. You got some great pressies from your mama!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos of 'Tilda in her Catnip haze...MOL! Always great to be back home AND even better with new presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a homecoming to such awesome Valentine's gifts! You two are definitely very loved. ♥
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun time...both in Paris and with your presents!

    ReplyDelete