Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wordful Wednesday

Since I gets jealous when Tilda gets toys Mama gave me a new toy too. I nose it were not my Birfday buts Mama likes to keep da peace and her wanted no yelling on Tilda’s special day. Fingers crossed

Matilda Bday-13

Brudder & Daddy has been going on fossil digs wif da museum and I want to be just like them and has/finds dinosaurs. So Mama said dis would be pawfect since I are not allowed to go on these digs…sumfin about you has to be gentle while you dig…I are not sure what dat are all about I like to go hog wild when I dig! Winking smile

Matilda Bday-14

Over & Out,

Matt

8 comments:

  1. Fossil digs!!!! That sounds pawsome FUNS!!!
    Oh and I luffs your new dino toy...is he tasty???
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fossil digs does sound super fun. Have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? you don't get to dig??
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mama is very thoughtful, Matt! Maybe they could bury that dinosaur in the yard for you to dig up? :)
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool toy. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that, Matt? You got to celebrate too!

    ReplyDelete