Sunday, June 17, 2018

Matt Update

Matt Update (©Bell Fur Zoo)

Just wanted to let ya’ll nose dat I are feeling betters. I had lots of bacteria in my tummy and we are not sure why….so I was put on antibiotics and they did the trick so no shots fank da good Lord! I are still resting lots wif my stuffies though and wif da storms we has been hasen I has been hiding in my blanket fort lots too.

Matt Update (©Bell Fur Zoo)

Buts since I has been gettin all da attenshun Tilda has decided her has da tummy troubles too and has been tossing her cookies a lot. She can’t stand when Mama gives me more attenshun then her. I telled Mama her was just being a drama queen buts Mama finks her are actually not feeling well so we are keeping an eye on her mine is more of a side eye but whatefur. Winking smile

I go back to dat dreaded dogtor next weekend fur a recheck and fur my annual appointment so wish me luck. Thumbs upFingers crossed 

Over & Out,

Matt

7 comments:

  1. We are wagging our tails at the news! Maybe if you share a little of the attention Matilda will get tired of it. You know how cats are, they want attention on their own terms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better and hope Matilda feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure glad you are feeling better Matt and hope sweet Matilda is all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you are feeling better, Matt! But we sure are sorry to hear that Matilda is not feeling well now. We will hope she gets better without a trip to the vet, or any shots either! ♥
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad you're doing better, Matt. We continue to send you purrs...and Matilda too since she isn't feeling well now. We hope she is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are SO very happy you are feeling better, Matt!!! We hope the V-E-T gives you a totally clean bill of health this week!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. you poor sweetie, a year or so ago the same thing happened to Dakota, we never knew why. Praying you are feeling much better! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete