Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May The 4th Be Wif You

Oh dear...Momma found a cute costume she wants me to wear.


She says it has somfing to do wif Star Wars and I has to wear it today....


Um Mom no pictures puwease I looks stupid...


Oh I get treats if I is good and pose real nice?


Why didn't you say so? Okay I will play ball then fur a yummy bacon treat.


Here get my good side Momma!


This one I think is gonna be the bestest. Okay can I has my treat now??


It was dewicious guys but I ates it so fast Momma couldn't get a picture!! BOL

Tilda did not pawticipate in the photo shoot but here is a picture of her wif her Star Wars stuffies from her birfday.


Happy Wednesday Furiends and May The 4th Be Wif You all!!

Over & Out,
Matt


13 comments:

  1. Mom is having to much fun
    Love & Peas,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL...Very good posing Matt!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MATT you look GRRRRREAT... butt We bet they wouldn't try that with Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luffs the outfit!!!!!!
    You deserve lots of treats fur posing sooooo well
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh you looked so cute and you got treats.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Matilda dressed as a Wookie? We think you NEED lots of treats for wearing something....even if it is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all!

    Thank Heaven my Human doesn't make me wear stuff! But I have to admit you do look quite handsome!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable in your outfit and even though we aren't Star Wars fans we love those kitty toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could be bought with a treat for wearing that getup ~ I would have held out for a whole bag of treats. You work for minimum wage.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete