Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Gotcha Day

My Gotcha Day is also Daddy’s Birthday.

IMG_3894

Ya see in the year 2012 My Daddy got a grill fur his birthday and well while he was putting that grill together in the garage there was this big rain storm. As ya’ll know I don’t like the booms so I was running around scared and made a beeline for Momma & Daddy’s garage.

Momma searched fur months fur my owner. Every vet & shelter in a 50 miles radius was contacted and Momma posted on every social media she could think of befur realizing they were never gonna claim me & I was probably dumped or left after a repo. Sad smile

Daddy was not totally on board wif keeping me at furst but while Momma was searching fur my peeps they found out I had bad allergies and I had the heartworms so Momma & Daddy decided if no one came forward they were keeping me since they already started treatment to make me alls better.

That is my story guys now onto the fun we had yesterday!!!

Dog face

We started off the day wif homemade blueberry waffles. OMD that Momma can cook and those were the bestest waffles that has ever crossed my lips!!!

Brad & Matt Breakfast

Then the peeps went out to swim and while they were swimming Gram & Pap showed up wif Daddy’s pressie and too give me a little lovin’. Daddy gots a new pressy washy thingy. Pap has one so he was showing him all the bells & whistles.

Mom & Dad's Gift

Then we all went inside and it was pressy time fur me. Daddy had to helps me cause my big paws couldn’t get them open. I gots a new kong frog stuffy and squirrel stuffy!

Matt Opening Presents

Oh I wuv them soo much.. Can ya see me giving sisser the side eye. I telled her to back off chicka this squirrel was mine all mine you got a box renembers… BOL

Matt & Tilda

While I got nice & acquainted wif my new stuffies Mom & Brother took Dad out to eat wif Gram & Pap. When they got back Dad opened up his last pressie which was a new ipad from all of us. That Dad him is super spoiled. Winking smile

Out to eat & pressies

We ended the night wif me & brother playing wif gator stuffie and me conking out. Buts I made sure to keep a paw on my stuffie just in case kitty sisser tries to steals it in the night.

Playing with Matts toys

Over & Out,

Matt

20 comments:

  1. What a great day! Your Dad got a pawsome pal and you got a dad! Terrific reason to celebrate. Love all your pressies.. Happy Gotcha Day! and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day and Happy Birthday to your special Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day. I bet you you were the best birthday gift your Dad ever received

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN day and you got the BESTEST family this time around. Happy Gotcha Day my friend.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN day and you got the BESTEST family this time around. Happy Gotcha Day my friend.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you had a great gotcha day!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey that sure was a great day. Happy gotcha day!! AND I bet your Daddy thanks his lucky stars every day that you made a beeline for HIS garage on His birthday, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie :) Some days Dad might scratch his head as to why he caved for Mom & brother. BOL

      Delete
  8. That's a pawsome gotcha story, Matt. Happy Birthday to your dad. Looks like you both had a really fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most PAWESOME Gotcha Day story EVER!!! You were meant to be!!! Happy Belated Gotcha Day and Happy Happy Birthday to your Daddy!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete