Friday, October 9, 2015

I Don’t Gets No Respects Around Here

Mom was on the floor doing her PT stretchies and I was trying to have a conversation with her about how unsatisfactory this diet is and how I is so hungry and all and I just feel like she was ignoring me….
Mooooommmmm do you hears me???
 
What does a girl gotta do to get some respects and some yummy treats around here???
 
xoxo,
Ginger
 
**
Mom went to the Dogtor on Tuesday and she has to go fur a epidural now since the other injections did not work. Cross your paws it works cause the surgery sounds scary and Mom said absolutely not!!

13 comments:

  1. Aw no poor mom!! Praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD it is SOOOOO good to see you...

    We are sorry about your mom's news... and we have our paws crossed Tightly fur her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need more treats, you are obviously in distress. Here's hoping your Mom sees to your plight soon though it's understandable with all she is going through right now.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Mom went soft today cause she gave me some tasty treats that taste a lot like my milk bones but she says they are healthier. I'll take what I can get at this point ;)

      xoxo, Ginger

      Delete
  4. Continued POTP fur your Mom!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. your poor Mama...hoping she gets relief soon! As for you...when you find out how to be treated with respect please let ME know! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Just yell a lot. My mom either feels super guilty or super annoyed and gives me something to eat. Even though it is a healthy treat it's something right ;)

      xoxo, Ginger

      Delete