Monday, October 19, 2015

Mamma Caved

Guys I think I am breaking Mamma cause the udder day she brought me and Matt a cheeseburger from ickdonalds. Surprised smile

IMG_0715

I has never seen somefin so beautiful in all my lifes!!

IMG_0716

I would like to say that I savored every morsel but I scarfed that burger down before Mamma could even open the wrapper on Matt’s.

IMG_0718

I asked Matt if I could shares some of his and he was all sorry bout your bad luck chica but that ship has sailed and that burger is swimming in my belly…boy was it tasty!!!

IMG_0719IMG_0720

Man is he quick!! Sarcastic smile

Tilda does not like burgers but she got some of the cheese from Mama’s. I know she is nutso…Winking smile

Hopefully Mamma is back to her senses and cheeseburgers will be a once a week treat!!

smiley hungry

xoxo,

Ginger

11 comments:

  1. Oh boy we would love those every day.....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, yum, they look real tasty and I soooo luffs cheese!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely give my boys a treat like that, but when I do they scarf it right down. You'd think I'd never feed them or something! bol Glad you both got a yummy burger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky. We've NEVER had anything from Ickdonalds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Matt gotted Ickdonald's Burgers??? THAT is AMAZING. HOW did you get your mom to do it?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got the Unhappy meal which was some dry kibble in the bowl AFTER Mom got herSELF something as we started a long drive. She won't give me people food before a 3 hour drive after that whole exploding poopies incident. I just just an innocent bystander, I swear, I think a bunch of geese flew over the truck and jettisoned their tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um.
    I told you!!!
    Hahahaha I'd like to think we influenced this!!
    Xxoo maddiethepug

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so lucky! I have never had one of those! I must make my Mama get me one! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have never had a cheeseburger - must be so yummy, anything with cheese is yummy
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete