Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Daddy’s Big Helper

The other day Mom brought home a humongous box and I was sooo excited then she opened it and I was all what the heck is this Mom???

IMG_9441

It smells funny…

IMG_9443

I don’t wants it take it back…

Then Mom told me to cool my paws cause it wasn’t for me it was some torture device thing to help her back.

IMG_9444

I was super bummed it wasn’t a present for me but I decided I would snoopervise play in the box cause Daddy looked like he needed my help.

IMG_9448

Matt snoopervised for a bit too.

IMG_9447IMG_9446

MOL look at him sticking his tongue out at MommaRolling on the floor laughing. I think he was tired of the photo shoot!!

Hey Dad are we almost done this is cutting into my nap time…..Sleepy smile

Ughh not yet…

Okay well let me help speed this along. What tool do you need??

IMG_9449

Look at these lazy bums…no help at all I tell ya!!

IMG_9451

Dad said only a couple more things and we were finished…

IMG_9450

&

Tada Mom’s new inversion table built by yours truly…ahem I mean Dad but I was the biggest helper soooo Winking smile!

IMG_9452

xoxo, Matilda

9 comments:

  1. Luckily you were there to snoopervise Dad, peeps always need our helping paw!
    Hope this helps Mom but I haf to say it does look like an instrument of torture!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they just can't do it without expert advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha good thing you were there to help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have to assist humans. Hope they don't make you get on that thing
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUr dad used to have one of those things, mom would not get on it!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well..... Did she at least let you play in the box?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all!

    I love your blog so very much, and your photos are so fantastic,slip by without nominating you! Rules are simple. 8 photos of happiness and nominate some other blogs and thank Ariel's little corner of the internet for creating this event.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goo job, Matilda! I'm sure dad couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you were a big help to your dad. He never would have gotten that finished without your help!

    ReplyDelete