Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We Won A Prize

Look Sisser we gots a package!


Oh how exciting is it treats, toys, clothes....


Um Mom what is that? It smells like a .......BATH!!!


Sisser this is not good I am getting the heck out of here...RUN!!!!!!


Mom I don'ts wants to know how wonderful it smells and I don'ts want a bath either....Matt HELP!!!


xoxo, Ginger & Matt



Thank you so much to PL360 & The Daily Pip for all the cleaning supplies.


Even though the puppies were not thrilled I am. The shampoo's smell sooo good and I can't wait to use the cleaner & wipes.

xoxo, Bell Fur Zoo Mommy



28 comments:

  1. these peeps - always wanting to give us baths - whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh our mom was so excited to see this....of course we are not for you...it should have been treats.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like everything as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! Everything smells so good and we got baths today.

      Delete
  4. Nope...I do not accept bath products as a "prize" and neither should you!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath has become a dirty word at our house BOL!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep ours too cause Mom & brother are always trying to give us one too get rid of the summer itchies :/

      Delete
  6. OMD, that is one prize that I do not want to win! Waterboarding is not fun at all!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far, I kind of like baths so I bet it smells good and then I get lots of hugs.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD! The package from Hell! Weren't there ANY treats in there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what fun pressies! If you gotta put up with a bath...you might as well smell good after. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually like baffs, but I are kinda weird like dat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT like baffs BOL! Well Ginger does like the pool so does that count as a baff??

      Delete
  11. What great presents! I think you all need a bath to test the new presents. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! Congrats on your winnings!

    ReplyDelete