Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pillow Fight With Dad

I was asleep on the bean bag and had a little itchy on my foots and started licking them like crazy like I do. All The TIME...

And Dad came home sick from work so he was home chillaxin in his chair and I guess all my foots lickin' made him annoyed want to start a pillow fight. So he throwed this pillow at me but it missed so what was I to do but get down and play along.


hmmm I forgots I don't know how to picks up pillows to throws them back....


Oh dear sorry Dad I guess we has to play sumfing else...


Ummm but first I am gonna get back to that nap I was taking.


You rest too we will play later K! 

xoxo, Ginger


13 comments:

  1. Ginger that is too funny. Bless your heart for the itches...it seems lots of pups are having feet itching of late. My dad has the sickies too. It is a terrible cold...is that what your dad has?
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe I hope your Dad feels better. Our Dad has some kind of virus and it is whoopin his butt :(

      xoxo, Ginger

      Delete
  2. Aww! I hope your dad gets better!! Xxoo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking a nap to think about your next move sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly I think so too. A good nap always helps with strategy ;)

      Delete
  4. Bella gets yelled at for licking....what's with that? Oh well, if you get a pillow thrown at you.....nap on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you were both having fun in your own way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep ..... that's what I do when they throw pillows at me too!!!! Pillows are so comfy, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Luna's daddy does the same thing. I guess laying on the pillow is the ultimate revenge. :)

    ReplyDelete