Friday, July 3, 2015

Momma Done Broke Out The Essential Oils

A while back a blog friend of Mom’s named Julie sent her some Essential Oils cause Mom’s headaches were getting really bad because of all the FL storms. She has the barometric Migraines. Poor Mom!! Sad smile

Thank goodness she did cause Mom was at her Wit’s end yesterday morning and had broken down in a puddle of tears cause Ginger just would not stop pacing and circling.

First Mom did some googling which she is super good at and found this page.

http://www.weedemandreap.com/essential-oils-dogs/

↑  Some Good Info Right There Ya’ll  ↑

Mom started by diffusing some lavender in the living room near the sofa and Ginger’s bed/beanbag.

IMG_8980

Ginger did rest for a little bit on the bean bag:

IMG_8979

After Ginger had a bit of a accident in the kitchen and then proceeded to fall in it that is when Mom really lost her marbles and started getting big ole crocodile tear drops in her eyes again.

She decided it was time to give Ginger a spa day and I snoopervised.

IMG_9004

I was a big help getting the bath water started:

IMG_9006

And yelled to sisser when the water was perfect and it was time to jump in so we could get this spa party started:

IMG_8985

Mom gave her a good rub down in some luke warm water while I watched:

IMG_9007IMG_9009IMG_9001

Sisser tried to escape a couple of times mumbling how she was clean enough or sumfing like that…

IMG_8999IMG_9002

We dried her off real good then Mom gave us both some treats since she was a good girl and I was a big helper. You can’t see my treat cause I guard them like a hawk cause sisser likes to steal.

IMG_8994

Brother woke up in the mean time and made some eggs so while Mom was trying to keep sisser calm on the couch he brought her some and Matt & Ginger had some breakfast.

IMG_9019IMG_9018

After Ginger still wouldn’t settle so Mom got out some of the EO’s Julie sent her and put a drop of balance and a drop of fractioned coconut oil in her palm and rubbed it down Ginger’s spine. It was a miracle Mom said. She immediately calmed down and went right to dream land.

IMG_9010IMG_9025

Mom is still a little sad cause she worries about Ginger but she is relieved something is helping.

I was so tired from the morning events I went & took a nap..

IMG_9023

This is how your supposed to use the treadmill right??? MOL

xoxo, Matilda

14 comments:

  1. Oh you guys have spas too!
    Xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great that the coconut oil worked so well for Ginger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are glad the balance oil with coconut oil helped :) She was giving me anxiety with all the pacing. I thought I was going to have to use some lavender EO on myself ;)

      Delete
  3. we are so glad your found something that worked and YES we agree that is exactly how you use a treadmill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy day fur you and Mom. So glad the coconut oil worked
    Pawfect use of a treadmill I'd say!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are glad the balance oil with coconut oil helped :) She was giving me anxiety with all the pacing. I thought I was going to have to use some lavender EO on myself ;)

      Delete
  5. We're so happy you found something to calm her down....We don't think a spa EVER calms us down...we like to do the WET Zoomies everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sorry that Ginger is having troubles. Glad to hear that Balance helped her. Mom has been interested in EO's and is thinking of trying some Serenity on Mabel when we go to class - she gets kinda wound up
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey .... that's the ONLY way to use a treadmill if you ask me. I'm so glad those oils helped Ginger and I hope your Mom's migraines get better real soon.

    ReplyDelete